BYOD4L Reflection on programme and artifact
- You can find full programme at byod4learning.wordpress.com/
- Here is a creation , a record and a reflection and evaluation of #BYODL . I enjoyed dipping in and out in the small amount of time I could set aside for this . I think the webpages setting out tasks and scenarios are great. I felt programme would have benefitted from one place where I could see and or reach out to the other participants on the programme . Good though that we were encouraged to try out a range of platforms as part of the course. I was not able to take part in twitter discussions in evening due to other commitments .
- This is my artefact for last bit of the programme - 'creating '
- To start programme I read through instructions and as way of introduction I posted into Google Group and that was day one
- The case studies look only too familiar . I am currently freelance but have...The case studies look only too familiar . I am currently freelance but have worked in schools , colleges , community and adult learning , awarding bodies... - Joe Wilson - Google+
- Day Two I had a look at some of the tools I use currently and some I have used in the past and followed discussions on what everyone else is using .
- I picked up on list.ly/ , and nuzzel.com/ and had a look at these tools that were new to me . I am now using nuzzel though I am not sure if it is giving me more than the analysis of my twitter feed I get from Digg but time will tell . Another one my broader on-line personal learning network spotted I was looking at new social tools and suggested I start using vivino.com/ which is a community crowd sourced tool around wine buying and drinking - I joined this service and it looks interesting. So I benefited directly and indirectly by engaging with #BYOD4L
- Day 2 Communicating #BYOD4L...Day 2 Communicating #BYOD4L http://www.joewilsons.net/2016/01/byod4l-day-two-of-on-line-course.html - Joe Wilson - Google+
- Day Three I updated my blog post based on scenarios
- .........Experimental BlogI am taking part in a open on-line course https://byod4learning.wordpress.com/ Today is day two and I was set some questions - 1. State how you currently communicate with others in your private and professional life. I use a range of tools to support my work and my professional development.
- Day Four I reflected on different archiving tools I have used and picked up a problem with one of my automatic tools
- Been busy today - just had a look at my delicious account - interesting that my...Been busy today - just had a look at my delicious account - interesting that my automatic curation of links in twitter stopped at end of 2014 and I had... - Joe Wilson - Google+
- Day Five - I am probably starting to do things in wrong order - but I contribute to collaboration part of task
- Homework - I am challenged a bit here as I would tend to use a laptop which I...Homework - I am challenged a bit here as I would tend to use a laptop which I know is mobile device but I find it easier to use than a phone or a tablet... - Joe Wilson - Google+
- Day Six - Creating - I normally do social, communicating, creation and curation almost all at the same time - without thinking . In fact most of this is done and published for me through various programmes and macros that do it all automatically . It was useful to pause and have a think about what I could do differently for #BYOD4L . I have used storify before for conferences but not for this type of evidence curation . It makes a neat eportfolio .
- My final reflection on programme - for me most of this has not been generated on a mobile device - I use mobile devices - phone and tablet for browsing and grazing on information - I use lap-tops and things with decent keyboards for creation . Thanks to all faciltators and participants I enjoyed experience.
Post a Comment