The end of another strange year - this year without the lockdown beard.
It's all been a great team effort. This year topped and tailed by two College Development Network Awards both reflecting well on the work of the Learning and Teaching Academy.
Amazing really as the team have battled the frustrations and heartbreaks of CoVid like everyone else.
- Continued staff support for webinar training and development .
- Chairing #OER21
- Launching College Fujitsu Hub.
- Sourcing speakers , open badges and chairing sessions at #Phygital conference
- Staff and Student input to business case that led to procurement of Canvas.
- On going cross College work on transition to Canvas.
- Trying to figure out what hybrid learning and teaching actually means.
- On going sanity checks from colleagues in College and from ALT and many others across the sector ( you know who you are) and patience, kindness, consideration and teamwork.